The activities and entertainment on the lawn this year include a return of the popular 'big bouncy castle world'. There are also children's fairground rides with a £10 unlimited rides wristband covering most of the attractions.
Radio Jackie will be broadcasting live all day from the Regatta and the annual 'Has Sunbury Got Talent' live final will be hosted on the stage at the Regatta too. This concludes months of auditions in pubs and venues in and around Sunbury.
This will be followed by live music and the ever-popular fireworks display.
Main Lawn Activities
- 09.00 - Gates open and Racing starts
- 11.00 - Bars open
- 11.00 - Food stalls open
- 11.00 - Shopping stalls open
- 11.00 - Bouncy Castle World opens
- 13.00 - Punch and Judy starts every hour
- 15.00 - Tug-o-War competition
- 17.00 - Medal and Trophy presentations to Competitors
- 17:30 - Sunbury's Got Talent Final
- 19:30 - Live music on stage
- 21.00 - Illuminated Sail Passed by Middle Thames Yacht Club
- 21.15 - Fireworks Display
- 22.00 - Event Close
Over 50 trade stalls selling a range of goods from handbags to handmade jewellery.
- Face painting
- Sand art
- Kiddi karts
- Shetland Pony rides
- Jewellery stalls
- Punch and Judy
- Bouncy castle
- Bouncy slide
- Football games
- Street entertainers